We’ve submitted our apps yesterday and today. Now we have added the links. Please enjoy 🙂
For iPod touch, iPhone and iPad users, please go to these links instead:
ENNELite (free): link here
ENNE2011 (paid): link here
OUR COMING FEATURES:
How is ENNE2011 distinguished from other similar apps?
- we update our word database regularly (weekly ~ every two weeks, depending on how fast Apple deliver our updates. It usually takes about one week from submission of update until you receive it on App Store)
- there is no detail window, which saves you a lot of time. Both languages’ word are viewed in one and same table row cell
- when you encounter a sentence example of one word, it will display a translation of it as well in same row cell
- our app is offline
- it wil be possible to contact us from inside our app
- it will be possible to enable and disable history marking of words you have searched. You decide when you want to clear your history list
- it will be possible to enable and disable bookmarking of words.
- it will be possible to enable and disable autocorrection.
- our app will have a word quiz
- our app will have a grammar quiz
- and many more features …
Screenshots of ENNE2011: